Saturday, April 11, 2009

Haiti!!!

In a 3 weeks my mom and dad are leading a trip to Haiti!! While they are there my grandma and grandpa are staying with me. Yeah!!! And they are bringing there dog Lucy with them. Since Lucy and Plaid don't get along my grandma Archer is watching plaid! Have fun with him grandma and I hope he is good. I know you will take good care of him!!! The reason my mom and dad are leading the trip to Haiti is because Jen, the original leader asked them to lead the trip because she is sick and in the hospital. There is 2 reasons my dad and mom are going to Haiti: to see my adoptive brother and sister and to help the people of Haiti! While they are there there is going to be clinic going on for the people of Haiti who cant afford to go see a doctor. Have a fun time in Haiti mom and dad!!! Even though I am kind of sad that you are going I know that there is a reason for you to go and that Armon and Elmise need to have visitors sometimes.

2 comments:

Anita said...

You have a very attitude about your mom and dad going to Haiti. I'm excited for them too. I'll take good care of Plaid.

Cowgirl said...

HI