Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy easter

Happy Easter everyone!!! What did you get in your Easter basket, children? I know what I got. Well, I guess ill tell you. I got chocolate gummy worms(sour), shorts, T.shirt and the Marley and Me D.V.D that included a book of pictures from the movie Marley and Me. You know that Easter isn't all about the Easter baskets and the great Easter egg hunts that your grandmas plan for you(thanks for the Easter egg hunt grandma)its about the day Jesus rose from the dead!!!!!!!!!! I hope you family's had a great day celebrating Easter with each other.

2 comments:

Anita said...

You're welcome for the Easter Egg hunt. Bye the way, Grandpa found an egg outside that wasn't found by you girls yesterday! He ate the candy! That was a very nice blog you wrote. I love you.

Anita said...

Oh dear, I spelled by wrong in my first blog. Sorry!