Thursday, December 4, 2008

La, la, la!

Tonight we are having a concert at central. It starts at 7:00pm. We are singing with the 7th and 8th graders too. We are singing 12 dogs of Christmas, Little Star, Season of Peace, Festival of lights and finally A bit of Holiday Cheer. my Choir teacher is Miss. Kempsel. In Choir we also got our white choir sweatshirts. Or you could get a long-sleeved shirt or a T-shirt. They are white and say Jefferson Middle School Choir. La, la, la, la ,la la, la, la, la, la, la.

3 comments:

Anita said...

I wish I could have gone to hear you! Maybe next year I can. I'm sure you did a really great job.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your choir performances! My sister and I used to sing in our church choir. We had so much fun. I'm sure you'll be great!

Pam and Gene said...

Sounds like you have some fun songs to sing! I hope you have fun. I always loved the holiday concerts. Maybe one of these days I will be able to attend one of your concerts.
Auntie Pam