Friday, December 19, 2008

Skiing at Boine!

Today we arrived at Boyne! it took 3 hours to get here. As soon as we got to the ski lodge we started skiing! I only went down the hills a couple times because it was only 12 degrees out!!!Brrr!!! For lunch I had a hot dog!!! After we were done skiing at 4:30 p.m we went to the hotel, changed, and went out for dinner at Big Buck Brewery. Last but not least we came back to the warm water in the pool. And right now we are going to play games! Well, I will write tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anita said...

What a nice surprise - to find a blog by you early this morning! I'm glad you're having fun. Plaid and I are having fun too! We went out for a walk at 6:00 this morning! The air was so cold and fresh, the moon shone on the snow made it almost like daylight, then as we walked the motion lights came on. We had a fun time too!

Pam and Gene said...

Sounds like a lovely vacation Haleigh! You got to do such a great variety of fun things. It is very cold here. So I am just staying inside where it is warm.
Auntie Pam