Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!! This Christmas I went to Traverse City to celebrate with my Aunt Hannah, Grandma and Grandpa O, and my Grandma S.While we are there we went swimming, went out for lunch and dinner, opened stockings and of course opened presents.
Presents:
American girl doll clothes
American girl doll entertainment center
Nintendo D.S game/Brain Age 2
clothes
purse
The People of Yonwood
The Diamond of Darkhold
magnet for locker
tootsie rolls
gum
American girl diary
Old Navy gift card
Wal-Mart girt card
Kohl's Gift Card
2 bookmarks
candy
boots
nail polish
nail filer
hand lotion
lip gloss-

4 comments:

Haleigh's corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

Wow! You had quite a Christmas! I love you!

Pam and Gene said...

Quite a nice list of gifts Haleigh! I'm glad you had such a good day. It is nice to spend the holiday's with family. I wish I could have seen you this holiday, but the weather was too bad for us to travel. Auntie Pam

Cowgirl said...

WOW! You got a lot of things to be thankful for.